We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
These puff pastry nibbles are called "balls of yarn" in Russian. You can easily double or triple the amounts to make a larger batch.
Be the first to make this!
- 300g minced chicken
- 1 onion, minced
- salt and pepper
- seasoning of your choice
- 125g puff pastry
- 1 yolk for brushing
MethodPrep:30min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:50min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Combine minced chicken and chopped onion, seasonings, add salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into long strips.
- Shape small meatballs out of the meat mixture and wrap them into the puff pastry strips as if you were winding a ball of yarn.
- Arrange the pieces on a baking tray, brush with whisked yolk and bake until golden.