We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 6 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream
Line 12-cup muffin pan with muffin papers. Combine chocolate and butter in heavy small saucepan; stir over medium-low heat until melted and smooth, about 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat.
Using electric mixer, beat sugar, eggs, egg yolks, and liqueur in large bowl until thick ribbon falls when beaters are lifted, about 5 minutes. Sift flour over; using rubber spatula, gently fold in flour. Fold in chocolate mixture. Divide batter among muffin papers. Cover and chill until cold and firm, at least 25 minutes. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake cupcakes in papers on baking sheet until tops are puffed and cracked and tester inserted into center comes out with moist batter attached, about 7 minutes. Serve cupcakes with whipped cream.