We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Berry cheesecake
- Raspberry cheesecake
Mini no-bake cheesecakes served like cupcakes! Enjoyed by everyone, especially during the summer when you can use fresh raspberries.
124 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 12 cupcakes
- 75g digestive biscuits, crushed into crumbs
- 25g chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 100g fresh or frozen raspberries, pureed
- 110g cream cheese
- 300ml sweetened condensed milk
- 75ml stiff whipped cream
MethodPrep:15min ›Extra time:4hr chilling › Ready in:4hr15min
- Line a 12 hole muffin pan with paper bun cases. In a medium bowl, combine digestive biscuit crumbs, crushed pecans and melted margarine, mixing well to blend. Spoon mixture evenly into the 12 paper cases. Press mixture with a spoon to firm up the base.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and 1/2 of the raspberry puree and mix until well blended. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon evenly on top of bases. Freeze for at least 5 hours. When ready to serve, remove paper liners. Invert cakes onto individual serving plates. Drizzle remaining raspberry puree over cakes. Garnish with a few whole raspberries. Serve frozen.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(119)
Reviews in English (75)
Very good, very refreshing summer dessert! I like this one because it is easy to lighten it up by using fat free sweetened condensed milk, fat free whipped cream, and light cream cheese. A tip to others, be sure to keep this frozen at all times you are not serving, because it thaws quickly!!! And the raspberry puree is wonderful and smooth if you take the time to push it through a sieve to get rid of the seeds. It makes a little more work, but it is worth it!-18 Aug 2008
Like individual raspberry ice cream treats, only better! Delicious! I also made this recipe with 1/2 c red raspberry jam and 1-1/2 tsp lemon juice (to replace the raspberry puree), and I reduced the condensed milk to 1/2 c to reduce sweetness. Turned out great. For the sauce on top, I used 1/3 rapsberry jam, 1 tsp lemon juice, and 1 tsp water.-09 Apr 2006
This recipe was delicious and very easy. I didn't have rasberries, so I made it plain and topped them with store bought strawberries and the its' syrup. My only complaint is that they don't travel well at all. My only suggestion is to either not go far with them or serve them right out of the freezer as they will melt. Overall, everyone loved them.-25 Aug 2004