We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Morgh means chicken in Persian. I often ate the chicken prepared in this way, with rice and a dried sour fruit that they call zereshk (Berberis vulgaris) which we think are called red sorrel.
Because I did not find dried gooseberries in Bucharest, I used pomegranate seeds.
The chicken cooked in this way turns out delicious
- Chicken, breast or thighs
- a finely chopped onion
- sliced bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon rurmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 paprika
- Chilli powder (optional)
- A little cooking oil
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Iranian Chicken - Morgh:
1. Put the chicken in a pot with all the ingredients, add enough water to cover the meat, put the lid on and let it boil for 20 minutes or until the meat is done. The thighs may boil harder.
2. Serve with Iranian rice or puree, adding a few tablespoons of sauce on top and garnish with pomegranate or sour berries
Iranian Chicken - Morgh - Recipes
On October 31, November 1 and 2, Asia Fest took place in the Palace Hall - Bucharest, between 10:00 - 20:00.
I presented the Iranian cuisine, the menu sounded like this:
JO SOUP (BARLEY SOUP WITH CHICKEN AND MILK)
A traditional soup, prepared from chicken, barley, milk, mushrooms, carrots, parsley, lemon juice, onions and spices.
KOOKOOSABZI (GREEN DROB) WITH LIPIE
A drob prepared with a lot of greens. lettuce, dill, parsley, spinach, green onions, mix of Iranian greens, eggs, dried gooseberries, nuts and spices.
KABAB KOOBIDEH (KEBAB DE OAIE)
Iranian signature on kebab. simple, but also with a unique taste! Prepared with mutton, onion, salt and pepper.
GHORMESABZI (VEAL DISH WITH VEGETABLES)
Another traditional dish, which can represent Iranian cuisine through the combination of tastes! Beef, Iranian greens, red beans, dried lime, onions and spices.
JOOJE-e FELFELI (SPICY WINGS)
The favorite of those who like "spicy"! Wings marinated in onion and aromatic oil, spices, lemon juice and of course "Chilli"!
BERENJ ZAFEROONI (BASMATI RICE WITH SOFF)
Basmati rice, steamed in a special pot, is the main garnish in Iran and is prepared with olive oil, butter, salt and, of course, with the golden spice of Iran "saffron"!
BERENJ DOODI (SMOKED BASMATI RICE)
An original and unforgettable taste. smoked basmati rice from the northern region of Iran (Shomal), steamed, using olive oil, butter and salt.
MOSTER MOOSIR (YOGHURT CREAM WITH IRANIAN GARLIC)
Another dish, which through the texture and specific taste of Iranian garlic, makes this yogurt cream fabulous.
A traditional Iranian dessert with a special texture. prepared with rose water, almonds, saffron, cardamom, starch, oil and sugar.
BLACK TEA WITH CARDAMON
An Iranian steamed tea, which is actually a mix of three teas. one for the special taste, one for the unique aroma and another for the intense color.
FLAVORED BLACK TEA WITH CARDAMON, GINGER, CINEMA AND DRIED LIME
The same steamed black Iranian tea with cardamom beans, cinnamon stick, dried lime and ginger.
CHAYI TORSH (HIBISCUS TEA)
A hibiscus flower tea, steamed to preserve the pink color and specific, sour aroma of the plant.
SHARBAT-e ABLIMOO BA KHAKESHIR (IRANIAN TRADITIONAL DRINK)
A traditional drink from Iran, special for its nutritious and beneficial qualities, prepared from Khak-e Shir (Descurainia Sophia) seeds with rose water, fresh lemon and brown sugar.
An aromatic coffee. finely ground and steamed to preserve its nutritional qualities and specific aroma!
DOOGH NANAYI (AYRAN WITH MINT)
A preparation that everyone has heard of. "Ayran", but certainly not everyone tasted it as it is prepared in Iran. more precisely prepared from drained yogurt, plain mineral water, salt and mint.
Some words about Asia Fest:
Asia Fest is the first festival in Romania dedicated to promoting the cultural values of the Asian continent. The cultures of Asian countries have always been a mystery to Europeans, and in Romania, in recent years, a special attraction has developed for countries such as Japan, China, Turkey, India, South Korea.
The third edition of Asia Fest will take place on October 31 and November 1, between 10:00 and 20:00, in the Palace Hall in Bucharest. We thank all the over 20,000 visitors who crossed our threshold in 2014 and we promise you that this year's edition will be even more interesting!
Chicken wings with caramel sauce
Refined and tasty chicken wings with caramel sauce and candied onion. Ideal for the little ones and the older ones. It can be frozen.
- Irene Arcas
- Recipe type: meat
- Calories: 300
- Gates: 4
- Preparation time: 30M
- Cooking time: 15M
- Total time: 45M
- 1.5 kg of pointless chicken wings (I removed the excess skin, but you can leave it if you want)
- 50 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion (I used sweet white onion)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- a little salt
- 4 tablespoons of tomato concentrate (fried tomatoes or tomato sauce or if you do not have, serve crushed tomatoes, although the sauce will not be so thick)
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- a pepper powder
- a few drops of tabasco or a pinch of hot paprika (skip it if it's for kids)
We take a bag (sandwich or freezer type) and put the wings inside.
Put all the marinade ingredients (the rest of the recipe ingredients) in the glass and crush 10 seconds, speed 5. Add this contents to the bag, close tightly and mix well so that the wings are impregnated. Let them rest in the fridge, turning them over halfway through. Rest time depends on the time you have, from at least 30 minutes to overnight, if you can.
Transfer the wings to a baking dish brushed with oil and flatten them so that no wings remain on top of others.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° (with the grill on) and cook for 15 minutes, turning them in half. They should be fried on the outside.
If you want, you can freeze the wings in the bag with marinade, so you just have to let them thaw in the fridge and put them directly in the oven. You can also freeze them once finished, but they will be a little drier.
One of the quintessential recipes: crispy and creamy chicken croquettes.
- Irene Arcas
- Recipe type: appetizers
- Calories: 300
- Preparation time: 2H
- Cooking time: 22M
- Total time: 2H 22M
- 250 g of chicken already cooked
- 60 g onions
- 90 g butter
- 200 g of flour
- 800g milk
- A nutmeg tip
- a tip of cinnamon
- salt to taste
- 1 Egg
- bread crumbs
- olive oil
We put the chicken in the glass and grind it very finely with a turbo blow. We take it out and reserve it.
Put the onion and chop it over time 5 seconds at speed 5. We take it out and reserve it.
We put the butter in the glass. programmer 3 minutes, 90º, speed 2.
Add the reserved onion and sauté for 8 minutes, 100º, speed 2.
We incorporate, around the blades, half of the chicken we had reserved and flour. programmer 4 minutes, 100º, speed 2.
Add milk, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. programmer 10 seconds at speed 6.
Then we cook for 7 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 4.
Add the rest of the chicken and mix with a spatula.
Remove the dough and let it cool in the fridge for at least two hours. The longer it is, the easier it will be to manage the formation of croquettes.
Form the croquettes and beat them with breadcrumbs, beaten egg and breadcrumbs again. Fry them in plenty of olive oil.
Lamb and chicken meatballs
- 250 g minced lamb
- 250 g minced chicken
- 2 teaspoons dry tarragon (1/2 bind fresh)
- 120 g boiled chickpeas
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 point of saffron knife
- 1 teaspoon salt
- frying oil
PREPARATION: I boiled and mashed the potatoes. The canned chickpeas, already boiled, obviously, I passed him too. Otherwise, I mixed all the ingredients. Ah, I was going to forget! In order for the saffron to penetrate better into the whole composition, I scalded it a little with some hot water, from the one in which I boiled the potatoes. Once the ingredients were mixed, I shaped the meatballs and fried them in oil.
TIP: For the healthier version, you can shape them and put them in the oven, placed on a baking sheet, so that they do not stick to the tray. But it will take a little longer.
BONUS: Because I didn't want to put some potatoes next to these lamb meatballs, it would have been too common, I decided to make a garnish of fresh tomatoes with tarragon. There is a big tomato in person, cut into cubes, which I mixed with some pickled tarragon, which I brought from Transylvania. Pickled tarragon is slightly sour and complements well with tomatoes, but fresh tarragon is also used, which has a much fresher note.
As an idea, I get about 5 lamb meatballs per person, the size of a ping-pong ball.
It is a simple and quite quick recipe, ready in 20-30 minutes, depending on how big the bowl you are frying them in and, therefore, how many turns. Otherwise, the preparation itself is very easy, and the aroma & # 8211 is surprising.
Recipe: Chicken Biryani
- 1.4 kilograms of chicken meat (boneless meat is perfect)
- 1 onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of tomatoes in broth (400 grams)
- 500 ml yogurt
- 1 ginger root (8-10 cm)
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon grated cardamom
- 1 teaspoon grated coriander
- 3 hot peppers
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Peel 1 onion, garlic and ginger.
- Cut fish onions and garlic into slices. Chop the ginger.
- Chop the hot pepper.
- Cut the meat into suitable pieces.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil.
- Add and sauté the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add the hot pepper, garam masala, ground coriander and ground cardamom.
- Add the chopped tomatoes with the canned juice.
- Add the yogurt and a tablespoon of salt.
- Let the mixture boil for a few minutes and add the chicken.
- Boil covered, over low heat, stirring occasionally so that it does not stick, for about 40 minutes, until the sauce has dropped and the chicken has penetrated well. If the chicken is not penetrated, add more water and continue cooking.
- Until the meat boils, prepare the rice: boil the rice for 5 minutes in 4 liters of water with a tablespoon of salt. Strain and rinse the rice with cold water to stop boiling.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Peel the last onion and cut it into small pieces.
- Cut the apricots into quarters and the pineapple into cubes. Cut the almonds into strips lengthwise.
- Heat the oil (4-5 tablespoons).
- Add and sauté the onion for about 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the cumin seeds and fry for another 30 seconds.
- Add the apricots, pineapple, raisins, almonds, cloves, nutmeg, pod cardamom and red pepper and brown for another 30 seconds. Take the fruit off the heat.
- Mix the orange juice with the pineapple and turmeric syrup.
- Prepare a suitable tray to mount the biryani.
- Arrange the ingredients in layers in the following order: the meat with the sauce, the rice, the fruit mixture with the oil in which they were browned.
- Sprinkle with turmeric fruit syrup.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Serve the chicken biryani immediately, hot, with finely chopped mint on top.
Recipes for healthy dogs
The first steps
I will describe some recipes for adult dogs that do not have any health problems, as well as the process of preparing them. However, I will start by giving you some tips to get started with your dog's diet, so that you be easier and more comfortable to start making recipes for it.
We will cook the dog once a month, buying the ingredients and making portions that we will keep in the fridge.
We will offer you a varied and balanced diet, in which we will not stop offering you food, although we will try to make it of the best possible quality. I will soon write an article in which I will talk about how to choose I think correctly. Our dog will eat monthly, his rations ready, I think, and our leftovers. We can also include Naku in the diet.
An essential element in the diet of our animals is salmon oil, which will provide the omega 3 and omega 6 acids needed by their body in their diets. It is advisable to buy it by the liter and add it to your meals, following the manufacturer's instructions.
You always have to keep in mind the right diet.
As for the preparation of the diet itself, there are some notions that I want to contribute:
- The recipe will always carry the rule, 3 parts animal protein, for 1 part carbohydrates in the form of cereals and 1 part fruits or vegetables.
- If you plan to include bones in your diet, they will always be chicken, quail, partridge, rabbit, rabbit or small animals. Never cow or pig bones. They are recreational.
- If you do not intend to include bones in his diet, you need to give him think about 3 times a week. The food has the intake of calcium and minerals that it needs daily.
- If you are going to cook the food, follow the 3 minute rule. If you cook, only 3 minutes on the fire, as if you were frying or baking. 3 minutes. This is done so that you do not lose the basic nutrients for them.
- You need to cook the vegetables a little. 3 minutes will be enough. Raw fruit.
- Don't feed them raw eggs. Cook them.
- Go from less to more. Don't start by giving him a 300gr piece of chicken. Give it to him slowly.
- You can feed him the leftovers. Nothing happens and you will get a lot of nutrients.
- It is good to fast a few days a month.
- Do not include more than 3 or 4 ingredients in your dog's diet at first. It is not necessary and will not digest it well. Go from less to more.
Very lightly fried chicken, Grandma Merce's recipe
When my kids were little, this was one of their favorite foods, so when they became independent it was the first thing they did, they knew this chicken didn't fail, everyone liked it, and most importantly. , they were like real cooks. Don't miss this step-by-step recipe, because it is one of the richest and simplest.
The first thing we need to do is clean the chicken. I like to remove the skin so that it doesn't have so much fat. Once we remove the skin, we cut it into quarters. We prepare a baking tray where we prepare: A drop of olive oil, some diced potatoes, chicken and a little saffron.
In a mortar crush the garlic together with the salt and parsley. Add a little water to the mortar, mix it and sprinkle it through the well, along with the white wine. Place the clean and whole onion in the center and the peppers in strips next to the chicken.
Preheat the oven and set the chicken to 180º for about an hour.
Note: If we squeeze lemon juice over each quarter of chicken, it will give it a different note.
To know if it is done, after the cooking time, we prick the potato. If it is pricked well and falls apart, the chicken is ready to eat.
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Recipe »recipes» Chicken recipes » Very lightly fried chicken, Grandma Merce's recipe
Put on beer
A meat recipe with a delicious sauce.
- Elena Calderon
- Recipe type: meat
- Gates: 4
- Cooking time: 36M
- Total time: 36M
- 120 g onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 120 g red pepper
- 100 g of crushed natural tomatoes
- 50 g of olive oil
- 1 kilogram of chicken in small pieces
- 250 g beer (1 bottle)
- salt and pepper
In the glass, add the onion divided into four pieces, the garlic cloves, the pepper divided into pieces of about 2 cm., The tomato and the oil. We cut in time 5 seconds, speed 5. If you like the cut more, we program another 3 seconds, at speed 5.
We harden over time 7 minutes, temperature 100º and speed 1 1/2.
After this time, place the butterflies on the blades and add the chopped chicken. programmer 3 minutes, temperature 100º and spoon speed (Check, through the nozzle, if the butterfly is well positioned and does not come off).
Add beer, salt and pepper. programmer 25 minutes, temperature 100º and spoon speed. When it boils, take out the cup and place the basket on all four legs, so that it evaporates and does not splash.
We check if the chicken is made by pinching it with a knife. If it is still not fragile, we program a few more minutes, at the same temperature and speed.