We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We mix the minced meat together with grated cow's cheese, parmesan, 2 eggs, a little salt and pepper. When the ingredients have been homogenized, pour the composition on a baking paper and spread it with the rolling pin.
Grate Parmesan cheese and cow's cheese on top, place the Delaco cheese slices, canned mushrooms and thinly sliced onions. Roll with the help of baking paper, place it in a rolled form, beat an egg and grease the roll with it.
Put the form in the oven at 200 degrees for 50 minutes.
Ingredients for the recipe for minced meat roll with sweet-spicy icing:
- 700 gr mixture of minced meat (pork + beef)
- 200 gr crushed bread
- 5 boiled eggs
- 2 raw eggs
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped red pepper
- 1 grated carrot
- 2 finely chopped celery stalks
- 3 cloves garlic (2 + 1)
- 8 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk (or milk)
- ½ grated red
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sweet pepper
- freshly ground pepper
- small potatoes or baby potatoes (for garnish)
The meat roll with mushrooms is a decorative and very delicious appetizer. First slice the meat into slices of about 1 cm. Peel a squash, grate it and put it in a plastic wrap. The slice obtained must be of the right size so that it can be twisted together with the filling without it flowing out: approximately 15 x 20 cm.
Prepare the filling for the appetizer.
Fry the chopped onion in oil until soft, then add the mushrooms. Let it boil together until all the juice left by the mushrooms decreases.
Add salt, pepper, as desired, then add the cumin, chopped parsley and breadcrumbs, mixing well. Remove from the heat, add the cheese and let the flavors combine.
The capsicum is baked and cleaned, then cut into 1 cm wide strands along the pepper. I also baked a bell pepper for color, but it seemed to be too much stuffing and I never used it.
I placed each slice of meat on a kitchen bottom and placed the mushroom filling on top, spreading it evenly on the surface of the slice. Then I placed strands of capsicum.
I turned the end of the slice of meat over the filling and then rolled it to the end. I thus obtained a roll which I fixed with a cotton thread tie so that it would not fall apart, proceeding in the same way with all the slices of meat.
At the end, I placed the meat rolls with mushrooms in a heat-resistant glass bowl and added half a cup of water covering the bowl with its lid and putting it in the oven. After about 30 minutes I turned the rolls and, preparing in advance an emulsion with olive oil and paprika, I greased them on the outer surface and then sprinkled sesame seeds.
I put them in the oven for another 30 minutes but without a lid, in order to brown them nicely.
When the meat rolls with mushrooms were ready, I placed them on a plate with a garnish of peasant potatoes.
A tasty and filling meal, the taste of the meat being a little blurred by the aromatic filling, slightly spicy due to the cumin, but in no case dry or bland. Together with a black girl she had a perfect taste.
A recipe for rain in your mouth & # 8230 Try a more than delicious roll! You won't find such a good recipe anymore
& # 8220Meat roll with baked eggs & # 8221 is not only tasty but also nutritious. Due to the appetizing appearance, this roll will attract the attention of all guests. Although at first glance it seems a complicated recipe, which requires many ingredients, this roll is prepared quite simply, from ingredients that are in the refrigerator of every housewife. The meat roll looks spectacular, it is juicy, very fragrant and irresistible. All gourmets will appreciate this roll with perfect taste.
& # 8211 200 g minced meat (pork and beef)
& # 8211 1 teaspoon herb mixture (chicken spices)
& # 8211 1 teaspoon sea salt
& # 8211 ground black pepper and hot pepper to taste
-fresh greens for serving
& # 8211 Baked potatoes for garnish
Method of preparation
1. To prepare this roll it is preferable to use a large chicken fillet or a few small fillets.
2. Put the beef and pork through the mincer. You can add finely chopped onions.
3. Cut the chicken fillet with a sharp knife so that it looks like an open book.
4. To form the base layer for the roll, you need to place the fillet between two layers of cling film. Beat the fillet on both sides with a hammer for schnitzels. The foil will keep the fillet whole, and the chopper and hammer will stay clean.
5. Remove the top layer of foil and sprinkle the fillet with salt and spices.
6. Spread the minced meat on top and press lightly.
7. Place thin slices of boiled carrots and the sticks of crab on top of the meat. You can use a vegetable peeler to cut the carrot. This way you will get very thin slices.
8. Boil the eggs beforehand for 6 minutes. Keep them in cold water and peel them. Put the whole eggs over the crab sticks.
9. Pre-soak the dried apricots in orange juice or warm water and place them next to the eggs.
10. Roll the roll tightly and tie it tightly with thread.
11. If you have chicken skin or thin strips of smoked bacon, then wrap the roll. During baking, the top layer of fat will create a beautiful crust and give the roll a juicy taste.
12. Wrap the roll with cling film.
13. Then wrap it in foil or baking paper and secure it with a thread. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the roll for 20 minutes.
14. Remove the roll from the oven, cut the baking paper, remove the cling film and drain the meat juice into a bowl. Put the roll in the oven for another 20 minutes. You can put in the tray next to the roll some vegetables for garnish, for example, potatoes.
15. Combine the meat juice with the soy sauce, honey and finely grated garlic. Add the mustard and mix. Using a brush, grease the roll with the sauce obtained every 5-7 minutes. The roll will start to brown and will get a nice color and a crispy crust. Prick the roll with a stick to check if it is ready. The drained juice must be transparent. Turn off the oven when the roll is ready and let it sit for 30-40 minutes.
16. Place the fresh greens on an oval tray.
17. Place the roll in the middle and place the garnish next to it or serve it separately.
18. For the preparation of meat roll you can use another type of meat, such as: duck breast or turkey fillets. You can also use pork chop, but in this case it is better to replace the minced pork with chicken. If you like baked cheese, then you can add it to this recipe (sprinkle the roll with grated cheese 15-20 minutes before it is ready).
19. Before serving, you can cut the roll with a thin knife, but do this just before placing it on the table, so that it does not dry out.
Chicken breast roll
Boil the eggs for 10 minutes, leave them in a little cold water, peel them and then cut the slices, neither very thick nor very thin. The chicken breast is washed, wiped with a napkin, you can beat it a little, cut it long but not to the end but as much as it can be rolled.
Even if there are still empty spaces, do not bathe them because the chest is covered with ham and will be rolled. Season on both sides, place the slices of ham, then the egg slices and roll.
Try to roll the chest tight so that there are no gaps, then tie the roll with string.
Take an aluminum foil, grease it with a little oil and wrap the roll, place it in a tray and put it in the oven at a temperature of about 180 degrees Celsius and leave it for 30 minutes.
After the baking time has elapsed, open the foil, grease the roll with honey, sprinkle it with wine and a little water and leave it in the oven until it browns. In the meantime, sprinkle it with the juice from the tray from time to time. When it's ready, let it cool then cut the threads with which it was tied, that's about it, simple, fast, effective and delicious.
Roll - potato bacon with minced meat filling (baked)!
Here's how to make a quick and tasty dinner. An extraordinary recipe with potatoes and minced meat, which will complete your selection from the recipe!
& # 8211 3 tablespoons fermented cream
& # 8211 Prov teaspoon of herbs Provence
For the filling:
& # 8211 salt and black pepper - to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel the potatoes and pass them through a small grater.
2. Add eggs, chopped onion, sour cream, salt, herbs, black pepper, crushed garlic and flour. Mix the ingredients very well.
3. Line the tray with baking paper, grease it with oil, pour the potato dough and distribute it in an even layer.
4. Bake the worktop for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 200 ° C.
5. Mix the meat with chopped onion, salt, black pepper and chopped dill.
6. Remove the top from the oven, roll it in a roll together with the baking paper and let it cool.
7. Unfold the roll, cover the top with meat composition, roll it again, cover it with foil and put it in the preheated oven up to 180 ° С for 30-40 minutes.
8. Grease the roll with cream, sprinkle with chopped greens and cut into slices.
Meatloaf & # 8211 rolled meat
Meatloaf & ndash meat roll is similar to our meat, but in this version it is popular in English-speaking countries. It can be made with various types of meat but we prefer beef. It is extremely tasty and the icing on top helps keep the liquid inside.
Below are some other drob recipes, at least as delicious as this minced meat roll:
Ingredients for Meatloaf recipe - meat roll
- 600g minced beef
- 50g cheese
- 50g pesmet
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 or
- 5g oregano
- 5g basil
- 5g thyme
- 2 tablespoons orchid sauce
- salt pepper
- 50g ketchup / tomato sauce
- 25g old
- 1 tablespoon sauce worcester
Baked pork tenderloin roll or slow cooker & # 8211 tender steak recipe
Baked pork tenderloin roll or slow cooker & # 8211 tender steak recipe. How to make a spicy and slowly cooked pork roll? Hot or cold steak with reddish, crispy crust and tender meat. Pork tenderloin.
We prepared this pork roll for the Christmas meal and for the appetizer platters from the following days. I cook pork tenderloin quite often, especially in the oven but also in the slow cooker (crock pot). It is a fatter meat and, implicitly, extremely tender. It can be used to make this well-seasoned roll that can be served both hot and cold on appetizer trays or slices of bread. Pork roll sandwiches are great! We like to season them with freshly grated horseradish or vinegar.
You will see below that the pork tenderloin steak can be cooked in a slow cooker or baked in the oven. In both cases we are talking about slow cooking at low temperatures.
From the quantities below it results approx. 10 slices of pork tenderloin roll.
Recipe №2. Pork roll with baked vegetables
This recipe will surely satisfy meat and vegetable fans. At this time, prepare steak will not Tselikov training, as well as tender meat. Try it, you will love this original way of cooking pork roll.
To prepare in the form of pork rolls with vegetables, you need the following ingredients:
1. Pork fillet - 1 kg.
5. Green beans - 300 grams.
7. milk cream with a high percentage of fat content - 350 ml
Vegetable oil 8. - 3 tablespoons.
9. Salt, black pepper, spices and spices to taste.
1 pork wash the fillet muscle under running water, dry and cut into small pieces. Put the meat in a blender bowl and grind so that a meat sauce is obtained. Add the egg and milk cream, salt and mix again until smooth. Divide the filling into three parts and put them in the refrigerator.
2. Carrots are washed and boiled, then cooled and cleaned. Zucchini rinsed under running water, remove the stem. Cut the vegetables into thin strips. Peeled onions, wash and finely. Shinkuem In a pan heat a small amount of vegetable oil, fry the onion until golden brown, then add it to the green beans, stir and fry for a few minutes.
3. from the refrigerator for minced meat to cool. Take the square shape, with high walls designed to be used in the oven, line the bottom of the baking paper. Spoon or wet hands first spread partially crushed, a horizontal surface. Put a layer of pumpkin on top. The next layer again spreads the filling, then carrots and fried beans with onions. Cover with the remaining minced meat filling, grease the top with egg yolk or milk. Send the preheated form to one hundred and eighty degrees oven for forty minutes.
This finished dish is cut into pieces and arranged in portions on plates. Bon Appetit!
Tag: meat roll
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and pastries, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read